Thursday, November 13, 2014

Two Birds In Hand


You know that saying?....A bird in hand is worth two in the bush? I don't feel it at the moment-and I have two birds in hand. You slave away to give people the P.R.O.D.U.C.T they have been demanding for and when you get it done you go like.."wait till they hear the next one!" Then you get this brilliant idea of just flooding the market with three birds at the same time (never been done before,I think),then the bright people around you tell you its silly,sijui people absorb things slowly,sijui what....... and the pressure is ON as always...so you are like you know what? "A bird in hand....."....

What you just read is the worst mathogothanios I ever wrote!Murume!! The first three lines were smaaaaart then I got overwhelmed (do you know those guys who say white like the W is in the middle of the word? Hhhwite!! So I got overhhhwelmed!) and began to sound like Miley Cyrus on something african.... mogoka.... "So you are LLLIKE..." .. Oh my gaaaawd!! :D
I'm tryna keep up with my brilliant writer friends like Christine Mungai and Isaac Sagala but wapi! Walizaliwa na kalamu mikononi.. Kilometric children helloooo! Wapi daddy Kipchoge?!... So watu nguyas! (I love this phrase)......... Kenye natry kuwashow ni ati album zimedrop. MBILI TENA JO!! Zilifaa kuwa tatu lakini matoast (I hate this phrase) fulani wakanishow hiyo ni umwere (Umwere!Thanks 89.5, Mtukampuni ako locked!)...So its a few months (or weeks) depending on what level of optimist or pessimist you are, before I drop a spectacular THIRD,I promise.

I did a self-review for my first one "M.G.C.N" a hhhwiiile back.. I don't have the frame of mind to do a review for the 2nd one "Art, Craft & Music"..Nimechoka woishey please nisameheni :) I suggest you buy the album and form discussion groups ASAP!Then laaaater you could turn the group into a chama. You always win with me yoh! But please make me an executive chairman or something,juu you love me sanarr ;)...

What I can tell you for sure and you can take it to the bank,Slim SIM or not is that this story is just beginning to unravel.. I chose to start with a lil' bit of unorthodox rap(ish) music to put you in the right space for this long SAFARI (this word is usually used by snobs,ebu research uone) that's just beginning..and that space is called "NOBODY WILL PUT ME IN A BOX BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS "BOX" IS!THANK YOU!" I hate boxes! Genre is the new form of slavery AKI! (not to be confused with Association Of Kenya Insurers)...and people just jump into that shimo..and they can't even pronounce it right most of the time *Insert evillest laugh*

......So lets just enjoy MUSIC regardless of style and stuff. Bora inabambe,ama? When I was a kitoto I never ulizad genre questions.. in fact "Music Time", that I used to watch at akina Allan's house every Sato at about midday used to play Kanda Bongoman,Black Box, Deep Blue Something, Sam Fan Thomas & Terrence Trent D'arby in one show and it never bothered anyone-till we went to school..I digress.....

I just wanna roll up my sleeves and get dirty one (or TWO) albums at a time...Twende basi!

"M.G.C.N" and "Art, Craft & Music" NOW AVAILABLE. Holla at your Boy! Whateva that means...



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jobie!! Discussion groups! I am #dead! Si you know ma-goody-two-shoes kama mimi na Jordo tutaanzisha. And even write noisemakers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!!Way to go!! :D ..Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete